Sunday, February 14, 2010

to my valentine

this is for my bestest bud/cousin/valentine, giulia :)
these are five things that remind me of her/love her/make me want to see her right now.

1. this line from Annie Hall:
Love is, is too weak a word for what I feel - I lurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I - I do, don't you think I do?
2. cheesecake
mmmmm.

3. bearded hipsters
or "beardies" as they are called
4. Dana Carvey
5. good indie romance films that make me cry
like Adam...
or What's Eating Gilbert Grape? 
(my new favorite movie...? yes.)
or the Brothers Bloom 
(looove)

happy valentines day, giulia!
XO.

p.s. STOP and smell the dozen

1 comment:

  1. *ahem*
    The second picture of beardie (who I forgot about recently- thank you for reminding me) is NAKED.
    Tell that man to put some pants on.
    dirty.
    haha

    ReplyDelete