Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP Corey Haim

I could not believe my eyes this morning as I was woken up by a text message which read "Corey Haim died! :(" to which my mind responded to with a big, loud "WHAAAAT!?" seriously, my heart skipped a beat. And I know, I know.... I wasn't even alive when he was popular. but sometimes, I think I was born 10 years later than I really should have been and that's probably why I'm such a big 80's movie buff. But it is just so sad when someone like Corey battles something their entire life and ends up losing... heartbreaking, really.... but i'll keep on watching his movies and never forget his cute little face :)
XO.

1 comment:

  1. I'm fairly certain I should have been born in the 60's. Oh the fabulous things I could have experienced at all the right times!

    ReplyDelete