Tuesday, March 2, 2010

gasp! :0

this morning... my computer... crashed. gasp! 
NON BUONO.
via weheartit.

um, my computer is my life. now, I don't want to sound like one of those people... but its true! ALL of my homework has to be typed... no exceptions.

anywho... enough whining. i just wanted to inform you of my predicament (don't you love that word?) in case I can't blog for a couple days (unless I steal my mom's computer for a few minutes, like now). But I wanted to give a quick shout to all of my new (and old) bloggers! so... "HEYYY!"
 haha :)

XO.

4 comments:

  1. it took me forever to finish the little dorrit mini series too. i enjoyed it though.

    sorry about your computer--that's too terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i would die without my computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad. I think mine is close to dying itself.

    I love your blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be having fits if my computer went down. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete