Saturday, September 5, 2009

happy holiday weekend :]

i love labor day weekend. the perfect and much needed break from the crazy beginning of the school year. so it's day one of the weekend.

first of all... I had some amazing chicken strips. I am quite the connoisseur of chicken strips, and these were quite delicious. AND not to mention, the stand at where i got them was so cute! it's been open since the 50's :]


secondly. I went to this adorable vintage store where I found this adorable chair that would go perfectly in my room.... however-- overpriced + lack of money. you do the math.

p.s. i found this fella outside of the store.... and that's not a harmonica. oh no-- it's a kazoo.
finally, beeeeaachhhh



.love.emilia.
..............................................


No comments:

Post a Comment