Sunday, August 9, 2009

.first things first.


okay. FIRST... i was in palm springs all last week-- it was hot. fun. but mostly relaxing. ooo! and i got my hair cut and colored after a LONG seven months. after returning home, i have come to the unwanted realization that the school year starts in -gasp- TWO WEEKS ahhhh! anywhoo, i'm going to make the best of what I have left.

I've decided that i'm going to make some illustration while I still have time.
here's two I did today...


.ALSO.
I decided to try my hand out with making fake TTVs. I did pretty good considering photoshop is a weakness of mine :]



alrighty. thats all for now....
.love.emilia.
.......................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog!
    i really enjoyed your illustrations:)

    hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete