Sunday, December 27, 2009

gifts, gifts, gifts

this year's christmas was probably the best i've had in a long time. There was no traveling, no stress and just quality family time. it was truly wonderful. and we went small on gifts this year because we participated in advent conspiracy--it was great.


what i gave:
to my grandparents

to my little sister




what i received:
movies:
gene kelly musicals!

Coraline <3

books:
the princess bride & pride and prejudice
peter pan :)

a blank journal

a knitting kit! can't wait to learn

pretty lace stockings

and best for last:
a twilight zone ornament that my dad picked out special just for me <3



what was the best thing you gave/received? 
hope your christmas was splendid 
xo.emilia

1 comment:

  1. Awww too cool, I love the gifts you gave!!! :) What you gave your sister especially looks really good, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete