Tuesday, July 21, 2009

.theuniformproject.


so my goal this summer has been to learn the basics of sewing... let me just say that it is frustrating.... patterns? grr. thats all i have to say.

ANYwho... I found out about this amazing year-long project called The Uniform Project in which this girl has pledged to wear the same dress for 365 days, yet making it look different every day. Donations to the project go to raise money for children living in the slums of India.

amazing right? I'm hoping to gain inspiration from this to keep on with my battle with the sewing machine :]

check it out : theuniformproject.com

.love.emilia.
.............................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment